Please help me to pray for my ...

Terlias

Prayer Partner
Please help me to pray for my brother ### he lives in ###, he is addicted to alcohol, it is getting worse, we need Jesus Christ. Intervention please help him.
 
Please help me to pray for my brother ### he lives in ###, he is addicted to alcohol, it is getting worse, we need Jesus Christ. Intervention, please help him.
Lord please intervene before ### is destroyed, please. It says in Your word that we are afflicted that we might learn Your word as we grab You for help. Please help ### be saved in You Jesus and walk in Your living word to reject both alcohol and the enemy using it to try and kill him. Lord Your word also says that we who are afflicted should comfort others with our help in knowing this situation. Please get ### in good with groups like AA and Celebrate Recovery (free in churches) to get loving fellowship to break and stay free. Lord can You help ### be restricted of funds to buy alcohol to give him no hope of relapsing? Lord You know what is best. Please save ### in Jesus to life healthy and life forever. Lord forgive me for interjecting my ideas of how to help but we all have our own prayer styles to hope for prayer success and healing and rescue. Let Your will be done Lord, mercy and compassion for him and his family trying to save him. In Jesus' name I stand in agreement with them, please help. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read: Seek, Find, and Love God...
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me get my proposal done correctly and on time today. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me to not drink alcohol when I get home from work today. Please forgive me for drinking alcohol over the weekend...
Replies
17
Views
231
Dear God please help me. Please give me the courage and the strength to let go of alcohol. I don't like the way that I feel during and especially after I drink alcohol. I don't want to do it anymore. Please help me be a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
175
Dear God please forgive me for my AUD that I had this weekend. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I do not like the way I feel after drinking alcohol. I believe that with your help I can let go of the alcohol trap and to not answer to the little Monster that tries to tell me that I...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,451
Messages
16,788,156
Members
649,010
Latest member
Stiutoranville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom