Please Help Me To Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I would like to pray for the management of my emotion. After three companies I've worked at, I left them all with the problems on my emotional management. Inside, I felt up and down emotions raging, especially when I found there were no satisfied answers on questions from the people I was dealing with. I met a lot of irresponsible people but they are paid well, have good positions, but they are grumbling about all of the disappointments with the things around them, and acted away from a good model. As a new comer in those places, I was requested to fix them up but there started the unmanageable emotions within me. I was supposed to be known as a good helper, but people then acknowledged me as an over sensitive person. Lord, please help me on this problem. I am so embarrassed that I did good in my job but I did not have any good skill in managing my emotions. Therefore, please bless me with a stable character, charisma as a good employee, a big heart to accept disappointed situations, forgiveness, healing from any hurts, a smiling face, and Your love that preserves any issues I'm dealing with. Please help me to change and become a better person. Please use me to be a good person who is anti-corruption but also brings peace, love, and happiness among the people in the company that You will send me. Please give me a good new job, Lord. Please forgive me for my imperfect service I dedicated to the last company I worked at. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
You need to study God's character and become intimate with the Holy Spirit. When you are confident in who God is & the Holy Spirit is actively working in your life, you learn to be content in all circumstances like Paul. If you can, look over the resources I've posted. Read God's word out loud as often as possible & bind satan in the name of Jesus.

Heavenly Father, please fill this person with the Holy Spirit. Breathe on them & permeate their life so that they are renewed. Bless them to fall so in love with you that they have the wellsprings of joy overflowing like a river in their spirit. I love you, Lord. Thank you for drawing me to you and building our relationship. I pray that this person will come to love spending every day with you, talking with you, worshiping & serving you forever. Thank you, Jesus. Amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Lord please renew this ### life needs. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me to be a better husband and a better person and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee and thank you for touching the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I can't wait to get back to work tomorrow morning to...
Replies
10
Views
397
Dear God thank you again for helping me at work today. Please help me get my estimate for my coworker done correctly this weekend so I will be able to help him out on Monday morning. Please help me open up my new job and to be able to get all my other projects and proposals done correctly and on...
Replies
15
Views
318
Dear God thank you for as allowing me to have the freedom of my life. Thank you for helping me. I quit smoking cigarettes 5 years ago after reading a book from ###. Now I am reading another book from ### to help me stop drinking alcohol and today this morning I am having my last drink. Amen 🙏 I...
Replies
16
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom