Garkna

Beloved Warrior
Please help me pray for my husband (###) who is in the alcoholic rehab. May he be completely healed. Please pray for our family, my God provide for our daily needs. May he also help us pay our debts. Give me strength, Lord to overcome all our trials in life. Please protect my daughters, myself, and all my loved ones from evil and deadly diseases. All in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please help me pray for my husband (###) who is in the alcoholic rehab. May he be completely healed. Please pray for our family, my God provide for our daily needs. May he also help us pay our debts. Give me strength, Lord to overcome all our trials in life. Please protect my daughters, myself, and all my loved ones from evil and deadly diseases. All in Jesus name. Amen.
May the Lord give you his peace that surpasses all understanding. Amen in Jesus mighty name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
131
I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ Jesus is helping me Jesus is helping me Jesus is...
Replies
10
Views
165
asking for prayers for my ###-year-old daughter she has chronic stomach problems and has been hospitalized before. now she is experiencing it again. please help me pray for complete healing and may we find the right doctor and may the lord Jesus Christ guide their decisions for my daughter thank...
Replies
12
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,190
Members
648,553
Latest member
Stroeside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom