Please Help Me Pray For My ### Husband...

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-289

Guest
It has been almost 3 years that my husband suffered from Parkinson's disease until for about a year now he has been bedridden. He has lost all his strength as well as his speech. He has been a good husband and provider for us but now that this happened, I have to go on and find ways to do everything I can to survive. I am really drained out and sometimes lose hope to go on...please help me pray for a miracle from God that he will be cured from his ailment.
 
please heal this man of Parkinson's disease, raise him from his bed, provide him strength and speech, provide for this family Lord, and provide energy, love, and happiness. In Jesus Name we stand in agreement for your Holy healing and salvation and will on this family to prosper in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you Jesus. Dear ### - Jesus is doing miracle in your ###'s life. Keep on praying and be confident in Jesus. Praise God in this hardships.
 
In Jesus Name, I am praying for your ### and for your strength, and your needs. Amen
 
Lord cure this person from their problems only if it is your will Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
147
asking for prayers for my ###-year-old daughter she has chronic stomach problems and has been hospitalized before. now she is experiencing it again. please help me pray for complete healing and may we find the right doctor and may the lord Jesus Christ guide their decisions for my daughter thank...
Replies
12
Views
254
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom