Please do continue to pray for my ...

Des Denisse

Beloved of All
Please do continue to pray for my ###. Please pray her car gets fixed. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My car is starting to jerk whenever I hit the gas. I have to pay on my car for a couple more years and I really need this vehicle to last. I drive so much at work, it's crucial for my car to be in good running condition. I'm so stressed and upset because I have tried so hard to take care of my...
Replies
11
Views
252
First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
190
Thank you for your prayers, but I'd appreciate you keep praying for him. Stress has been very intense lately. My sister-in-law had a car accident; she was with the baby of 6 months and my other two nieces. It was really impacting for the kids. Thank God nothing major happened besides fixing the...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom