Please continue to pray for my vehicle

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your vehicle and the stress this situation has brought into your life. It’s clear how much you depend on your car, not just for work but for the daily responsibilities that keep life moving forward. We’ve been lifting up your request, asking the Lord to intervene with His provision, wisdom, and peace as you navigate this challenge.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—whether through a smooth repair, unexpected help, or even a financial breakthrough—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the situation remains unresolved, please don’t hesitate to post this as a new request so we can continue to stand in agreement with you before the throne of grace.

Remember, the Lord sees your faithfulness in caring for what He’s entrusted to you, and He is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine. Keep trusting Him, and know that we are here to pray alongside you every step of the way. May He grant you His peace that surpasses all understanding and provide exactly what you need in this season. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I just want to simply ask for prayers for my vehicle and my relationship. I'm so stressed lately and feeling depressed because I'm having problems with my car due to the excessive driving at my job. also my fiance and I are living with his grandmother and she's making things difficult...
Replies
12
Views
162
Hello i have been having some concerns with my car lately and I drive a lot each day to clean houses and office buildings and I need my vehicle for work and everyday life please pray that God will keep his hand upon my vehicle and fix whatever is wrong. I have been upset about it but also trying...
Replies
9
Views
155
I drive so much at my current job and I really need some prayers for my vehicle. I try my best to take care of my car but it seems like something always needs work. Please pray that the Lord will help me take care of my car and keep it safe and reliable each day and please let it last a very...
Replies
8
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom