Please continue to pray for my mother...

Dextye

Prayer Partner
Please continue to pray for my mother-in-law, ###. She is approaching day 7 of Covid and is not getting better. Please pray she is able to get her antibody infusion today and that The Lord heals her without any problems, difficulties, or complications. Pray my father-in-law stays healthy. I’m asking all these prayers I pray tonight in Jesus Christ’s Sweet Name I pray. Amen.
 
Please continue to pray for my mother-in-law, ###. She is approaching day 7 of Covid and is not getting better. Please pray she is able to get her antibody infusion today and that The Lord heals her without any problems, difficulties, or complications. Pray my father-in-law stays healthy. I’m asking all these prayers I pray tonight in Jesus Christ’s Sweet Name I pray. Amen.
Lord God we pray and surrender this whole family unto your divine hands. In Jesus Christ name I bind the spirit of covid, infirmity, fear, confusion, sickness and send you bound to the foot of the cross of the Jesus Christ and never come again. We speak life, healing, strength, protection, guidance, restoration, in Jesus Christ name we pray, Amen🙏
 
Please continue to pray for my mother in law, ###. She is approaching day 7 of Covid and is not getting better. Please pray she is able to get her antibody infusion today and that The Lord heals her without any problems, difficulties, or complications. Pray my father in law stays healthy. I’m asking all these prayers I pray tonight in Jesus Christ’s Sweet Name I pray. Amen.
Dear Lord I know there is sickness all over the world to night but would you Grace your faithful child ### with a break through from this plague. She is fighting to get back to her family! Please Lord if I may ask this of you place the blood of your beloved son Jesus Christ on this good woman and give her a complete recovery. Thank you Father! I pray for this in Jesus Christ name! Amen Bless the Lord. Bless Israel Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother is very difficult person. She has pride she thinks her parents are those she needs to pray and she is bothering me every day and call me on phone then speaking for one hour. I have to listen...I am too kind and listen but it is too much. Jesus stop that forever.
Replies
10
Views
111
Please pray for my family. We are facing serious financial difficulties caused by my father ###’s struggles with mental health, gambling, and repeated poor decisions. My mother ### works incredibly hard, but my father’s debts and choices continue to affect all of us. Please pray that God gives...
Replies
9
Views
186
Dear brothers and sisters My mother in aged care has deteriorated with cancer and dementia and she doesn’t eat or drink much and sleeps all day My father and I who feed her every day have tried but are exhausted The paramedics will assess her to see if it’s a virus or she’s at end of life I...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,647
Messages
16,813,713
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom