Plans are useless without Jesus.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tell Jesus what is your plan for this New Year. Starting with day one. What are you planning to do with your life and what are you going to do for Jesus.

Stop worrying about the future. Give all your desires to God almighty. He will straighten up anything that will come along.
Do not predict any future events, just give all your hopes and desires to Jesus. He will lead you and guide your steps towards heaven.
Never plan your future with people who do not trust Gods word. Plan anything you want to do with the Lords will in mind.
Our life is not ours, it belongs to God. He may require any moment to come to Him and give an account of what we have done here on earth.
This is the wonderful plan God has for you and for me...

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11

Tell Jesus what is your plan for this New Year. Starting with day one. What are you planning to do with your life and what are you going to do for Jesus.

Stop worrying about the future. Give all your desires to God almighty. He will straighten up anything that will come along.
Do not predict any future events, just give all your hopes and desires to Jesus. He will lead you and guide your steps towards heaven.
Never plan your future with people who do not trust Gods word. Plan anything you want to do with the Lords will in mind.
Our life is not ours, it belongs to God. He may require any moment to come to Him and give an account of what we have done here on earth.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29.11
amen. very true

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Jeremiah 29.11
Amen. Thank you Jesus, for I know the plan You are preparing for me and my family is so mighty. Thank You Jesus my Saviour.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leaving everything behind and running to the arms of Jesus. His call still hearing today and will hear in the future. Come to Me, I will give you rest. Father forgive us for forgetting Your call and we must and should hear it and run to Your holy presence and adore Your holy name right now...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No matter what sadness has come to your heart, I want to overcome it with Jesus help and grace. No matter what race you are taking right now, I want to run along with you till we reach heavens gates to enter in. No matter how bad times has come to all of us, I want to go through this along...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our pastor sent blessings upon blessings to everyone who love Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul. The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you. And be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you. And give you peace. Numbers 6.24,26 Our dear Lord has...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. —Isaiah 42:8-9 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Isn't it...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom