As we start this New Year....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our pastor sent blessings upon blessings to everyone who love Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul.

The Lord bless you and keep you.
The Lord make His face shine upon you.
And be gracious to you.
The Lord turn His face toward you.
And give you peace.

Numbers 6.24,26

Our dear Lord has been blessing to all of us, He has filled our hearts with joy and peace and now He will continue to lead our path to heaven. I love Him with all of my heart and forever honor and praise His name. I am joining David with this beautiful verse to you.

May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
Psalm 29.4

Our pastor sent blessings upon blessings to everyone who love Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul.

And be gracious to you.
And give you peace.

Numbers 6.24,26

Our dear Lord has been blessing to all of us, He has filled our hearts with joy and peace and now He will continue to lead our path to heaven. I love Him with all of my heart and forever honor and praise His name. I am joining David with this beautiful verse to you.

Psalm 29.4
Thank you Jesus for giving us a New Year to live for You.

And be gracious to you.
And give you peace.

Numbers 6.24,26

Psalm 29.4
Lord, make me a blessing to everyone starting on day one. May Your name be glorified in everything I do and say.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name. Then sings my soul, My Savior God to Thee. How great Thou art. Yes, Thou art great, And full of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Deuteronomy 30–31 , Mark 15:1–25 I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them! Numbers 11:29 When I joined a group of Christian children’s book authors who prayed for one another and helped spread the word about each other’s...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Moses and Paul the apostle prepared themselves for their missions on earth with seclusions with the Lord. The 12 apostles also needed to be secluded with Jesus all the time in order to learn the will of the Father in their life. Daniel the prophet secluded himself and spoke to God three times...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom