Today's Verse - Isaiah 42:8-9 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Isaiah 42:8-9 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Isn't it comforting that no matter what happens over the next few days, months, or years, God is already there? He is not bound by space and time. He creates reality with his powerful words. While some may tremble with fear because of the unknown, Christians can take comfort in knowing that wherever and whenever we find ourselves, our Father in heaven — the great I Am, the One who is and was and is to come — is there already. He is already working on our deliverance and salvation. Even now, he is declaring new things about our future that we cannot see. So, as we journey into our unknown future, let's make sure we journey with the One to whom the future is not unknown.

My Prayer...​

Thank you, Father! You know where my life and my world are headed. With so much tumult about the changing of the year and the passing of time, I consciously and confidently trust that my future is in your hands. There is no other place I would rather my future be! Please bless me with confidence and banish anxiety from my heart as your future unfolds before me. All glory to you, O LORD God Almighty! I praise and thank you, in Jesus' name. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. Believe that He is right there, hearing what You have to say. O Lord, You are all I need, without You we are nothing at all.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. —Philippians 4:20 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When was the last time you prayed and didn't request anything from God? You simply thanked and praised God. Why not use today as a day of thanks and praise? Don't ask for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. —Philippians 4:9 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I don't know about you, but I genuinely hope my life reflects what I say and teach. What a great statement to be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. —1 Thessalonians 4:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... As horrible as the Cross was, it wasn't the final chapter of the Jesus' story. Jesus died and then rose again. We can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. —Romans 4:25 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Why are the Cross and the Empty Tomb so important? Everything essential and truly lasting in this life and our salvation in the life to come depends upon Jesus'...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath. —Mark 4:24-25 (KJV) Thoughts on...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom