Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for my friends dad ### . He is still in the hospital from last Thursday and is still not getting better . He is going for a brain scan today. Please pray for him and his family
Replies
12
Views
136
Pray for me please. ###. ###. My husband disappeared. ###. Canadian. I drank alcohol. Sick. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. Home now. Better. My sister took my car, jewelry & money. To keep it safe. I’m over my bad husband. I have two daughters. Grown. I miss them. Need God’s mercy...
Replies
10
Views
124
Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,079
Messages
16,784,188
Members
648,661
Latest member
Bheyrenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom