Physical Healing and A good job

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our honor to lift your requests before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to bring healing to your body and to open the right doors for steady, fulfilling work. We have prayed that His peace would guard your heart as you wait on Him, trusting in His perfect timing and provision.

If God has already answered your prayers—whether through restored health, a job opportunity, or the quiet assurance of His presence—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage others and bring glory to His name. If, however, you are still waiting, please know we are not finished praying. We invite you to post this request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf, believing with you for breakthrough and blessing.

May the Lord strengthen your faith as you seek Him, reminding you that He is near to the brokenhearted and faithful to supply every need according to His riches in glory. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me and my two now grown daughters. I’m ###. (###). Oklahoma. My daughters are ### and ###. Grown women. They are ashamed of me. Embarrassed to be seen with me. My husband and their father ### ghosted us. Drove off from this home in Oklahoma and disappeared. Turned off his phone number...
Replies
5
Views
117
Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
111
Pray for me please. ###. ###. My husband ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown women now. They are good. I need God’s forgiveness and mercy. Physical healing. When my husband disappeared I worked in a basement. No windows. 30 plus years. Silence. I was do upset because ### had disappeared I...
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom