Peaceful day at work

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am asking that today would be calm and orderly because We have a girl calling out and Mondays are usually our busiest day, thank you.
 
God bless you. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a beautiful, calm, relaxed day with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. Lord, I pray he will be overcome with Your peace and be satisfied as he watches his...
Replies
11
Views
67
Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Jesus, I pray that You grant him a beautiful, calm, relaxed day with no negative habits stemming from PTSD memories. Lord, I pray he will be overcome with Your peace and be satisfied as he watches his...
Replies
13
Views
74
Lord I pray that my son will be saturated with Your peace, joy, satisfaction and favor today. Lord, thank You for faithfully answering our prayer and granting my son a peaceful calm night last night. Lord I ask that he will have no more set back, anxiety, anger, screaming, rigid habits, fear...
Replies
11
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom