Awivis

Servant of All
Father she is again having a BPD episode. I do as agreed and just let her rant commenting nothing on her ranting letting her calm down. This is what I was recommended to do by my psychologist. Now I leave this matter into your hands and let you do your healing. When we see today let this day be blessed and full of joy between us. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### who is experiencing another BPD episode. We thank You for the wisdom and guidance provided by the psychologist, and we ask for Your divine intervention and healing in this situation. Lord, we place this matter into Your capable hands, trusting in Your power to bring peace and calm.

As we see each other today, we pray that You bless our time together and fill it with joy and understanding. Let Your presence be felt, and may Your love and grace surround us. We ask this in the precious name and blood of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer for my mom. She was diagnosed with stiff heart syndrome. She found out she is stage C. The stages are A,B,C,D. Stage A is the best case scenario giving 10-12 years life expectancy. I am absolutely devastated. She is my best friend AND sister in Christ. She has the kindest...
Replies
11
Views
154
Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
150
Please pray for peace in my home. My wife will not let me relax. She is constantly bickering and fighting me over the smallest things, and she knows she has a problem but will not see a doctor or better yet.. go to the Lord about these problems. I am tired of feeling terrible when I wake up in...
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom