Peace

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayers for peace around. ### and ###
May they have the peace that surpasseth all understanding
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need peace in our nation Zambia.We are in the presidential election counting phase and there is so much anxiety in the country as we await for the updates on who to be the leader.
Replies
9
Views
154
I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
283
Heavenly Father, I come to You today seeking Your touch of physical healing and Your gift of perfect peace. My body is tired, and my mind feels overwhelmed by the weight of anxiety and pain. Lord, You know every detail of what I am suffering, and You see the unspoken worries that I cannot find...
Replies
10
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,154
Messages
16,784,838
Members
648,730
Latest member
Nalayrael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom