Peace from my enemies and not to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
159
God protect me from all evil. Protect me from the plans of the evil one. Protect me from the wicked who want to see me stumble.
Replies
9
Views
208
BE ALL GLORY AND HONOUR TO JESUS CHRIST MY SAVIOR AND GOD THE FATHER. Bless up prayer family. I follow the commandment to pray for my enemies and love my neighbor always. As we speak although I have been standing in the gap for loved ones, the enemy is rearing its ugly head towards me!! Although...
Replies
18
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,921
Messages
16,782,297
Members
648,475
Latest member
Elmuehill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom