patience and understanding

joycieellen

Prayer Warrior
I could use prayers for more understanding. God has given back to me someone I love, but there are some complications that need taken care of before we can be together. I know God is working on this and I just ask for prayers for patience and understanding till he is done. Please pray for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus my saviour to all those who prayed for us. My husband's father is still with us, the anxiety is debilitating. My husband is working offshore whilst this is happening. It's a new contract and if he leaves the vessel now he may only be able to get back to work on the next project...
Replies
7
Views
311
Dear Lord, I ask for patience and understanding, knowing that the process of restoration in any relationship requires time and effort from all parties involved. Help me to be patient with myself and others, as we navigate through the challenges and difficulties that may arise. Give me the wisdom...
Replies
8
Views
2K
Evry one thinks of their own work at home . nobody thinks of my work,what I have to do.what should I do!. I don't get time. My time goes on in looking after my ### old niece. Baby sit for her. Do house work's cook and all. Taking care of house and family members. Nobody telling me if you have...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom