oxygen level

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls uphold my dad who has just been admitted to ### cos oxygen level v low and he’s not responding to the normal oxygen pressure. They hv to put him on higher pressure oxygen and there are risks Pls pray that he will respond well to the higher oxygen pressure and no complications. Tq
Replies
8
Views
351
Lord please keep ###'s oxygen levels above ###. Please Lord let her have a normal scan with nothing worrying.
Replies
6
Views
170
I have COPD and hypoxia, low blood oxygen; oxymeter often at 80-88 and have to sleep with oxygen at night. The complex where I live, the power was cut off for more than 5 months due to neighbors not paying for electricity. I don't owe any monies to my complex; all my debts are always paid before...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom