Overwhelmed at times and panicked too

I prayed that God in Jesus' name will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Healed Spirit Soul And Body​

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray with you during this overwhelming time. We are honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting up your needs for clarity, finances, health, and peace, as well as your struggles with residual effects of past relationships and loneliness. If you have seen any improvements or breakthroughs, we would be delighted for you to share a praise report with us all. If you are still feeling overwhelmed and panicked, please don't hesitate to post your request again, so we can continue to prayerfully support you. Remember, we serve a God who cares about every detail of our lives. He is more than able to provide for your needs and guide your steps. Please know that you are not alone in your struggles. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are fervently praying for your peace and provision and believe that God will make a way for you. We pray for clarity, Lord Jesus, and direction according to your word. We pray for comfort, and peace. Most of all we give thanks for our ### or ### in faith, praying in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No tension, stress because of feeling of being overwhelmed with too much obligations. I must clean and declutter properly my too little apartment and buy a new couch and it is really overwhelming. My couch is really deformed and I feel like it is affecting my spine and I must immediately buy...
Replies
5
Views
243
I feel so overwhelmed at times. Some times it's a struggle to make it through the day. Please let me see some way out.
Replies
9
Views
252
  • Locked
I need prayers, at times I feel so overwhelmed because of many challenges I have to go through in life, separation from my husband for more than ### years, stubborn teenage daughter not doing well in high school, demonic attacks thanks to God I manage to pray and rebuke at times. Sometimes I...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom