I need prayers, at times I feel so overwhelmed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:4 – “My heart is blighted and withered like grass; I forget to eat my food.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:4, the psalmist speaks from a place of deep sorrow and despair. He compares his heart to grass that has been scorched...
Replies
8
Views
200
I am hoping you will pray for me. I am really struggling. Life has been very challenging for the last few years and I have been under the most intense pressure between helping to care for my elderly parents, my sick husband, losing my soul dog, and a very very stressful job. I am just feeling...
Replies
6
Views
309
Feel so overwhelmed and unhappy with things happening around me hoping to find a light at the end of the tunnel
Replies
7
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,404
Members
648,585
Latest member
Valeirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom