I feel so overwhelmed at times. Some times it's a struggle

cubsfan45

Humble Servant of All
I feel so overwhelmed at times. Some times it's a struggle to make it through the day. Please let me see some way out.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
I Have Prayed For Your Request!

TIME TO PRAY: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me to prosper, supply all my needs. Cause me to walk in excellent health (physically, mentally, and spiritually), and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God consistently continually all the days of my life. Bless me to be a continual success in Christ Jesus for Your glory. Bless me with a heart after Your own heart, the mind of Christ Jesus, and bless me with and help me keep a continual God Solution Focused Heart, Mind and Attitude. Cover and protect me from all dangers seen and unseen. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Honor this prayer over all our lives today, tomorrow, and for always. God we all stand in need of You answering this prayer for each of us. Amen, so be it!

Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
 
I'm unable to process attachments or files directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachment, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You carrying the weight of circumstances that leave me feeling powerless and overwhelmed. Being low-income and struggling myself to survive, and wanting to help my ### who lives in ### — who lost her son to cancer two months ago — she is now facing a new dilemma...
Replies
10
Views
222
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:26 – “They mounted up to the heavens and went down to the depths; in their peril their courage melted away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:26 vividly describes the experience of sailors caught in a violent storm...
Replies
10
Views
148
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:10 – “You crushed Rahab like one of the slain; with your strong arm you scattered your enemies.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 89:10 highlights God’s power and victory over His enemies. The name “Rahab” in this...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom