Trogire

Disciple of Prayer
Hello fam.
My name is ### and below are the things I'm fighting against.

Failure, not moving forward, rejection, bad luck, bad health, depression, sadness, lack of opportunities, etc.
My prayer is to come against all the above attacks.
Apparently, ### and ### are struggling so much and that brings me here for your prayers guys.
Our finances are being attacked, our business are doing so bad, we can no longer get a single coin out of them.
### friends walked out of ### life without a clear reason.
There is so much going on and ### really need your prayers please🙏🙏🙏🙏
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: Your Daily Confession: This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain, because all things, good or bad will work together for my good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Lord Jesus.
Prayer and confession was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayer for my friend ### that I believe is under spiritual attack she was okay then she started having nightmares and seem like she couldn't think straight some kind of confusion like in a trans forget about her kids and her love one like something is controlling her to do thing she...
Replies
11
Views
57
Asking for prayers of protection because enemy has caused distance and division in our relationship we was together for 7 years living together for a lil while before separation I believe in my heart that there's is some one evil trying works to seperate us for ever from each other temporary it...
Replies
12
Views
173
###, I'm here asking for a prayer request regarding witchcraft being done upon my life, body, and soul. I have received further revelation as to where and how this witchcraft may be being done upon me. I believe it has something to do with Amazon, the company, even involving people in my life...
Replies
6
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom