Overbleeding

Good morning and win today, I have a problem of overbleeding during the times of my periods until am dizzy, help me to pray against this in Jesus Name.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in


John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you
 
Lord, protect ### from unusual bleeding during periods and protect under your wings Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
306
Please pray for our safe journey as we are travelling from ### to ### on Sunday morning train at ### along with my ### sons. Pray for us to reach safely and on time and not to get any problem during our journey time. In Jesus
Replies
10
Views
208
Good morning, I am stepping back from my faith. There are a few circumstances that i have come that I cannot handle. No, there is no one that can help me. Ive posted on this site befoe and i appreciate your payer support during that time, but I no longer have faith. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom