Operation on ###'s back

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello to everyone! I'm to have a surgical procedure done at the vascular clinic on my legs for my vein vessels in a few moments. I'm so nervous! I pray that the vascular doctor and her nurses please operate in a smooth manner on my legs and that I don't feel one ounce of pain. I pray that the...
Replies
11
Views
122
Hi please pray for my sister ### she is going for fibroid operation where they are take the womb out. Pray that God gives her strength and the operation be successful. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
10
Views
128
Hi please pray for my sister ### she is going for fibroid operation and her womb is swollen.please pray that Jesus heals her and her operation be successful in Jesus name. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
13
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom