Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your health and nutrition needs. We are honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your muscle recovery and overall well-being. If you have seen improvements in your nutrition and recovery, please share a praise report and let us all rejoice together. If you feel that your request does not seem to have been fully answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue interceding on your behalf in prayer. We are here to support you in your journey towards better health and nutrition. May God bless you with His peace, providence, and progress as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for your healing and strength in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, give me wisdom and knowledge to provide effective nutrition guidance to patients and families. Help me improve my cooking skills, prepare nutritious and safe meals, understand individual dietary needs, encourage hydration, and prevent food-related harm. Teach me to prioritize...
Replies
12
Views
141
I’m praying in Jesus name for guidance regarding nutrition. I need to eat balanced meals but due to major life stressors I’ve lost my appetite.
Replies
9
Views
363
Hi, I’m asking the Lord in Jesus name for wisdom in selecting good food to nourish my body. I also need to feast on the word of God MORE. Distractions come Father please silence the distractions in Jesus name. Prayers For Tomorrow’s journey as I have to complete Important HONEST transactions...
Replies
8
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom