Not there for me

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord after you shared that you feel God is bitter toward you and hates you, that you face unjust hate for trying to do the right thing, that your own father shows hate toward you, that you cry yourself to sleep every night with so much pain and anxiety, and that you feel super skinny and undesirable no matter how hard you try in the gym.

We want you to know that we do not believe God hates you. His Word assures us that He loves you deeply and that His love is not based on appearance or performance. We are praying that you will come to know in a deeper way that nothing can separate you from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus Romans 8:38 and that He is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit Psalm 34:18. He invites you to cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you 1 Peter 5:7 and He has loved you with an everlasting love Jeremiah 31:3. Even when others, including family, wound you, and when you feel alone and unseen, He sees you and He keeps His promises.

We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will comfort you in your pain, quiet your anxiety with His peace, heal the hurt you carry from rejection, and help you see yourself as He sees you, fearfully and wonderfully made and fully loved through His Son. We pray He will show you His faithfulness and draw you closer to Himself as you seek Him.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heart is broken. ### has lied and cheated. He rationalizes his behavior as not sin. He laughed when confronted. I am angry. I can’t sleep or eat. All I think about is why and the lies. I know I have to forgive. Lord help me. Take this anxiety away from my mind and heart. Lord create in me a...
Replies
12
Views
120
He's not there. My anxiety is bad. My life is bad. My ### cieling just fell. No house insurance. My ### will jkick me out soon. Im ###. Bad social skills . No money . Low wages. Very skinny and undesirable. I hate nt life. I feel like God hates me. But idk what I did to make God so bitter. It's...
Replies
9
Views
143
Satanic demon possessed wicked people are constantly trying to chant their demonic witchcraft chants on me to try to manipulate and control me. I'm so sick of dealing with them. I'm a born again Christian saved by the saved by the grace of Jesus Christ, I should not have to deal with these...
Replies
10
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom