Please pray for me, I have schizoaffective disorder, and I am having feeling hallucinations. Idk if it's real or not. Please pray for me to feel like I am one person, instead of like 2 or 3 people. Thank you and God bless you.
I have schizoaffective disorder too. I know it’s terrible. I am sorry for what ### is going thru and sincerely hope ### get better.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why should we forgive people who keep hurting us again and again? They are still happy in their lives, while we are the ones left suffering. People say that we should forgive such people because they are sinners. But why shouldn’t a sinner be punished? If a sick dog bites someone and that person...
Replies
6
Views
105
It made me so happy to hear the girl call me, you go girl! I couldn't be happier and I feel good.
Replies
10
Views
104
Life in I get a new place to live where I can be happy URGENTLY WHERE IM SEEING MY FAMILY HAVING GREAT COMMUNICATION WITH THEM HEALED LIKE NORMAL FOR NOW ON GREATLYYY no more delay SETBACK FOR no reason IN EVERY AREA IF MY LIFE FOR NOW ON GREATLYYY .. No more AI chat bots APP CRAP GAMES STING...
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom