No pain - wound

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Wound on the inner side of the hand.
I fell on the street.
(Little wound on my knee)
Pray that it will not be infected, not hurt, not burn or irritate me. Very quick healing because I need hand for washing, cleaning this weekend and carrying bag on work. Thank you
 
Word of God says I am the lord who heals you
God remember this person have mercy on her and heal her completely let every wound be healed right now I declare and decree complete healing to her and let your name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother ### got hurt on his knees and leg few days back an auto driver hitted him from back while going on his activa. He is taking treatment for the wound but still it is getting filled with puss. Pray for him to recover soon from this wound. In jesus Mighty Name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
206
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
7
Views
95
God, I don't want anything to cause battles, pain, any disease, high blood pressure, or symptoms because there is too much going on in my body with what I have. I don't deserve to face battles, pain, high blood pressure, or symptoms as long as my health remains free of any disease. God...
Replies
13
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,903
Messages
16,804,486
Members
650,378
Latest member
Swelxirway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom