No depression

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend, and we are truly honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you before the throne of grace. We are praying that you experience no depression, and that your life is filled with joy, hope, love, and vision, just as you have asked. We are claiming the promise of John 10:10, where Jesus said, "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." If you have seen this breakthrough in your life, we would love for you to share your praise report with us all. If you are still waiting to see this prayer fully answered, please don't hesitate to post your request again. We are here for you, and we want to continue praying with you and for you. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His precious son, Jesus Christ. We agree with you in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
135
Praying for Depression weariness depression, indigestion to be gone, joy and hope peace to fill my heart , Gods mercy and favor at work for upcoming school year as a ###, praying for wisdom and protection.
Replies
12
Views
178
Every depression and hopelessness to go away
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,180
Messages
16,785,101
Members
648,757
Latest member
Triemore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom