New Year Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lifeforchrist

Lord, this year I want to change,

and I've said that in the past.

but now my prayer is different

'cause I understand at last.

I wanted my own way before,

I ignored your loving plans.

But now I'm putting everything

into your nail-scarred hands.

I promise to obey you

out of gratitude and love.

I won't be giving orders

to my Father up above.

I finally realize the truth

and so I've changed my prayer.

The safest place for me to be

is in your gentle care.

Please be my shepherd, Jesus,

that's all I ask of you.

In good times and in bad this year,

Take my hand and lead me through.

Amen.

By--Jack Zavada

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Yes, Lord, indeed that the safest place for all of us is to be in Your gentle care. Thank you, Lord!

Lord I pray that your Living Spirit will help this friend live the life you for him, so that his steps will walk after the Light that will bring down your daily blessings and guide him to Eternal life in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My prayer request: Hi I'm Zoe, I hope y'all are doing well but I'm not so well.. I've been struggling with sacrificing things that keep me sick such as sexual interactions with others, manipulation and lying ---. And once it turns April it will be a year since my parents found out about my...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I'm a single mother of 3. Earlier this year I lost my father to prostate cancer. I've always had money problems but seeing that we don't get Fathers pension money anymore I have been struggling much much more. I try to pray and have faith that all will be well.. For the past few weeks just...
Replies
Views
Hello Anyone, Everyone My name is Yulanda. I am praying to God for a new start of my life. I have a noisy neighbor who is stressing me out with his loud music daily. I politely asked him to lower it, however he just ignored my plea. I figured I should probably just move, but need to sell my...
Replies
Views
Zoe's prayer request: Hi I hope y'all are doing well but I'm not.. I've been struggling with sacrificing things that keep me sick such as sexual interactions with others, manipulation and lying ---. And once it turns April it will be a year since my parents found out about my problems and I've...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. It's Jeff H. Here again. Today I have a prayer request mostly about me only because I have prayed for new fresh start in my personal new beginnings. I'm a 35 year old man who is still struggling with finances plus I still have no job but I am still looking. I've been praying the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom