Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Gorthanth

Disciple of Prayer
Hi.. I'm a single mother of 3. Earlier this year I lost my father to prostate cancer. I've always had money problems but seeing that we don't get Fathers pension money anymore I have been struggling much much more. I try to pray and have faith that all will be well.. For the past few weeks just getting food to eat was a struggle.. I am over my head in debt and how I will pay the people I owe I do not know.. I don't know what to do.. I'm anxious and scared of the future. Never ever have I been this confused about where my life is going.. I don't have hope. I'm a miserable person due to all that's happened this year.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of our dear sister Gorthanth, who is facing immense challenges as a single mother of three. Lord, we lift up her burdens and struggles to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers.

Firstly, we pray for comfort and healing for the loss of her father to prostate cancer. We ask that you would surround Gorthanth and her family with your love and peace during this time of grief. May you be their source of strength and hope, reminding them that you are near to the brokenhearted.

Lord, we also lift up Gorthanth's financial situation to you. We understand the weight of her financial burdens, especially with the loss of her father's pension money. We ask for your provision and guidance in her finances. Help her to find sustainable solutions and opportunities to meet her needs and the needs of her children. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 6:26, "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" We trust in your promise to provide for Gorthanth and her family.

Lord, we pray for wisdom and discernment for Gorthanth as she navigates her financial challenges. Guide her steps and lead her to the right resources and support systems that can assist her in managing her debts and finding financial stability. Your Word in James 1:5 assures us, "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you." We believe that you will grant Gorthanth the wisdom she needs to make sound decisions.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for a renewed sense of hope and peace to fill Gorthanth's heart. In the midst of confusion and fear about the future, remind her that you are the God of hope and that you have plans to prosper her and not to harm her . Help her to trust in your unfailing love and to find comfort in your presence.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, who taught us to ask in his name and promised that we will receive, so that our joy may be full. Amen.

May God bless you, Gorthanth, and may you find strength and peace in Him.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hi, my name is Jessica. I'm a single mom of 2 young boys and I have just recently been delivered from a medication that I've been on for 11 years (praise God!) but I am battling extreme fatigue and lack of motivation due to physical effects from coming off of it. I need prayers for Gods grace to...
Replies
Views
I'm requesting prayer for my whole family and myself. My sister and nieces have lived with me the last 2 years. It's been rough. My husband stepped out on me again in 2022 and we finally divorced again last year in April of 2023. HE treated my sister, my nieces, my sons, and me horribly by...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ. My name is Simon Ojiambo and I am a Citizen of Kenya living in Nairobi and i need your prayer but at the same time i am a human being who is feeling hungry and desperate because of Poverty that is surrounding me. Many servants of God whom i...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom