New job

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
145
Hello all! First I'd like to sincerely thank you all for your prayers, and to God for blessing me with my first actual full-time job. He has blessed me beyond measure. I'd like to ask for your prayers, as I am someone who has been battling with insecurity and anxiety for most of my life, my...
Replies
13
Views
169
I ask in Jesus name for a new job opportunity with owners who have Christian values and care about their employees in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom