new job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I desperately need a new job so i can afford all I need. I am changing my career into IT support and have studied hard, struggling to find work. I live in a rural area so I can only apply for remote jobs. Entry level IT remote jobs without experience are so rare, please pray for me to succeed...
Replies
12
Views
148
I applied for a new job for for the State Of Illinois last week. I'm praying that they will take my application and Resume' into consideration I pray that they do because my current job will be ending soon and I really need to get a new job before my current one comes to an end. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
130
I applied for a new job today working as a ### at ###. I'm praying that they will consider my application and Resume' for employment. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
14
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom