New job

Yinokarryn

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear lord, today is my first day at work. Please bless me o lord give me courage, wisdom, knowledge. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for granting me favor and providing Your guidance. You heard the prayers of mine, my family and friends, and the good people of this website. I start a new job next week and I pray for your continued guidance as I navigate this new role. I pray for strength, courage, and...
Replies
11
Views
98
Hello all! First I'd like to sincerely thank you all for your prayers, and to God for blessing me with my first actual full-time job. He has blessed me beyond measure. I'd like to ask for your prayers, as I am someone who has been battling with insecurity and anxiety for most of my life, my...
Replies
13
Views
165
Hello thanks again for all of the prayers they have been life changing! So I have been cleaning houses and office buildings for over 3 years now and I am the assistant office manager and the manager of all of the cleaners. I have been so blessed at my current job and love what I do but it has...
Replies
11
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,989
Messages
16,783,111
Members
648,542
Latest member
Quirtel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom