New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Humble Servant of All
Jesus, I really need this job that is close to my home. Please let them choose me. I feel that I did terrible on my job interview. I hate being locked up in the house again. Please help.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello thanks again for all of the prayers they have been life changing! So I have been cleaning houses and office buildings for over 3 years now and I am the assistant office manager and the manager of all of the cleaners. I have been so blessed at my current job and love what I do but it has...
Replies
11
Views
138
Please help me get this new job I interviewed for.
Replies
11
Views
172
My daughter, ###, is interviewing for a new job. It would be double the pay and a higher level. Please pray that she gets the job. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom