Neighbors Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member-1603878

Guest
Please LORD JESUS come into my neighborhood and wipe out all this violence, evil thoughts, and let us be neighborly.
 
Lord Matthew 5:9 says blessed are the peace makers for they will be called the sons of God. May you help this person to be a peace maker with those ### in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
LORD WE ASK YOU TO RUN THREW THEIR NEIGHBORS HOUSE COVER EVERY WALL AND CRACK FROM THE FOUNDATION UP TO THE ROOF TOP...IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.. LORD SATURATE THAT HOUSE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS....IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS...PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Please Lord let all wrong be sorted out and be replaced by neighbourly feelings and support. Amen.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since my family moved to where we live now, I have been harassed by neighbors who are targeting me without reason under the influence of spiritual warfare that has been attacking me in retaliation for me leaving the new age and coming back to Christ years ago. I do not even know most of their...
Replies
12
Views
203
Please pray for the removal from my neighborhood of neighbors who have been obsessively harassing me under the influence of demons for years. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
285
Please pray that God will remove the neighbors from my neighborhood who have been harassing me under the influence of Satan without cause for years. They are also disturbing the neighborhood in other ways apart from harassing me. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom