Natasha 2

Beloved of All
No nervosity, stress or tension.
No negative thoughts or predictions.
No depression or any kind of oppression.
Healed relaxed stomach.
No gastritis.
 
Psalms 84:11b: No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Luke 11:28: He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”
Psalm 37:4: Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have so much negative thoughts I find it hard to think positive and believe that God has good things set out for me, my faith as a mustard seed ia withering away every day
Replies
14
Views
190
I always feel God will not bless me with anything good and really struggle to believe he truly loves me. I feel like I am not good enough for his love and always feel he will hurt me. I have OCD and I suffer so much with believing these thoughts are not true. Please pray for ### in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
126
Dear Heavenly Father. In Jesus name I request and pray healing my ###’ ###’ ###’ ###’ ###; ### ; ### ; ### and ### . Not praying , ‘ ###: ### and I pray rebuke and cut all those negative from root and replace with God words; Godly speaking and godly thought: godly strength and surrender my plan...
Replies
10
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom