Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
135
Please Pray for my Mom shes had some health problems for awhile now especially with the pinched nerves in her back and neck and she hurts a lot and has tingling in her arms and leg. Please Pray that these pains she keeps having will stop bothering her so much she goes next month in the first...
Replies
12
Views
94
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom