Need Prayer

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May our Heavenly Father surround you with His loving presence and give you the guidance and help you’re seeking during this time. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this scripture: "Cast all your anxiety on Him, for He cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7).
 
Heavenly Father, you know her needs and desires and see the struggles she is going through, we give you thanks and praise for blessings you have provided and will provide in Jesus' name Amen
 
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” -Matthew 11:28-30

If you lie down, you will not be afraid;
when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. -Proverbs 3:24

“I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the LORD was watching over me.” -Psalm 3:5

Our Heavenly Father will protect you and bless your night, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
THANK-YOU DEAR CHRISTIAN SENTINEL FROM MY HEART TO YOURS...XOX...
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May our Heavenly Father surround you with His loving presence and give you the guidance and help you’re seeking during this time. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this scripture: "Cast all your anxiety on Him, for He cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7).
THANK-YOU SOO MUCH DEAR ### !
GOD BLESS YOU !...XOX...!
 
May our Lord deliver you utterly from this and all pain and affliction. May he grant you perfect peace, now and forever. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, come send ### calmness tonight and every night. Help ### angels gather round ### and give ### peace and quiet.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am going through a real tough time that I may lose my benefit, I never changed my address therefore I may lose receiving money, my health is declining I am unable to work and I have lost trust with everyone, people have just used me, manipulated me, they never really tried to help me, they just...
Replies
11
Views
218
I need to move to another country where I can get the pharmaceuticals, supplements, healing herbs to get better, please I need money my only option is to buy lottery, it I don't I am better off being bed ridden for the rest of my life
Replies
11
Views
126
My prayer requests are: I found out someone paid my rent surprised me and I got money order for what I owe. It clearly shows no refund on money order. Please pray somehow I get that ### back. I'm on SSI so it's hard to come by. My survival. Also city I live and state is in alot financial issues...
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom