Falgoltar

Disciple of Prayer
God has been my family strength ever since my father's demise. Now I believe some battles from my father's house has been hindering my siblings and I from attaining our greatness in time. I want the Pastor of God to pray for the family of the ### for a quick restoration of lost blessings.

Thank you Pastor
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad died about four months ago and in the trust, he wanted me to have possession of the house, even though the house is not paid for. I’m trying to get it through a lender... my mom and dad has seven children and there’s five of us left. I was the one that took care of him day and I 24 hours...
Replies
11
Views
237
Brethren pray for me so that I can reunion with my siblings and continue our late father's legacy. Also pray for me so that God can continue using me for his works
Replies
12
Views
90
Our house has not sold after ### months, and the financial stress is more than I can bear, it's killing me inside. My husband's blood health is not good, and I am deeply worried. At ###, I am carrying many burdens. Please pray we sell our house quickly and my husband is healthy.
Replies
9
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom