My wife and I are trying to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My wife and I are trying to buy a bigger home for our boys with more room. We have been saving for 2 years but the prices keep going up. I know it is possible through the good lord however I can't see light at the end of the tunnel. I hope and pray that we can secure something beautiful within our budget. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.
Still praying everyday for the door to open.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer Request for ### and ### Please pray for ### and his wife ###. After many years in the Jehovah’s Witnesses, ### began studying Scripture on his own and came to see that the organization’s teachings—especially about Jesus, salvation, and the way it disciplines members—do not align with...
Replies
13
Views
338
I’ve been single most of my life and I’m getting sick of it for many reasons. I’ve had girlfriends here and there but they didn’t last that long. I’m a born again christian and I was baptized about two years ago and I made the decision to leave my love life in God’s hands. Trying to find love...
Replies
13
Views
214
Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
518
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom