My son ### is in depression, he ...

Quichox

Disciple of Prayer
My son ### is in depression, he has started spending a lot and has become so disobedient and has stopped attending college classes. Please prayer for him and give me some spiritual guidance. I'm so helpless and don't know what to do.
 
Heavenly Father I pray that You would bless the ###'s spiritual walk, protecting and strengthening him from all strongholds and all forms of evil. Father I humbly ask that he will overcome all challenges and all temptations, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I’m humbly asking for prayer for my son, ### who is a freshman in college and currently struggling with depression. As he navigates this new chapter in his life, he has been feeling lost and hopeless. Please pray that God surrounds him with His love, gives him strength and peace, and...
Replies
10
Views
129
Please pray for me. I struggle with depression and anxiety. Lately my anxiety is really bad because I'm having some health issues and I might need surgery to prevent cancer. I get awful sensations in my body. Please pray that God would heal me because I don't think I can take much more.
Replies
9
Views
144
I am requesting to pay for my son he has a bad temper,anger his not concentrating nor wants to help himself please change him god is goid and he needs alot of help please in the name of Jesus christ 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom