My sister ### is feeling pregnancy pain ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come before you feeling ashamed. Please help to take away my pregnancy at the age of ###. I don't want to make my family or you ashamed. Help me be careful with boys and not commit sexual sin. I pray this trusting and believing in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
418
I know that I have been forgiven of my sin of lust and not waiting for marriage, I deeply regret what I have done and I have stayed away from that for months now. Lately, I have been having terrible anxiety about having a cryptic pregnancy and it is affecting me in many ways. Background...
Replies
8
Views
334
I might not have given full context last time but me and this guy were not in a talking stage or anything. We were ###/### not knowing what we were doing and denying our feelings but I miss him so much. Please pray for him. I’m not sure why you guys don’t allow names anymore but in case it...
Replies
10
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom