My right arm is in pain and ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. Please know that I said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and ease your pain. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. I hope you’ll feel better soon. Peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal the pain in my right arm to be free. I don't know where the pain comes from. It is so strange.
Replies
10
Views
176
I don't know where the pain is caused in my right arm where does that come from? I don't understand why that is. I don't deserve the pain in the whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
11
Views
209
I don’t know how to cause the pain because I don’t know where the pain comes from in my right arm and right hand. It doesn’t make any sense. It did itself. The pain doesn’t deserve to enter my body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,024
Messages
16,783,391
Members
648,583
Latest member
Criersorath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom