No more pain in my right arm.

We are so grateful you shared your burden with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer for relief from the pain in your right arm. It must be so frustrating not knowing where it comes from, and we have been lifting you up daily, asking our Heavenly Father to bring healing and comfort to you.

If the pain has subsided and you are experiencing freedom, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the pain persists, please don’t hesitate to post this request again—we are here to continue praying with you and believing for God’s touch of healing.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and strength as you seek Him. We trust in His perfect timing and His promise to never leave you. In Jesus' Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know where the pain is caused in my right arm where does that come from? I don't understand why that is. I don't deserve the pain in the whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
11
Views
209
I don’t know how to cause the pain because I don’t know where the pain comes from in my right arm and right hand. It doesn’t make any sense. It did itself. The pain doesn’t deserve to enter my body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
313
Heal muscle stretch in my right arm to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom