My Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

apeksha

Humble Prayer Warrior
Hi all. I am in a relationship with ### from past 4 years. My parents have their problems in life. They have never been like parents to me. In this time, it's ### who has given a lot of support to me. Please make my parents accept ### as my husband. I do not want to fight with them for this. Kindly make them accept my love and support it.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of jesus need lots of prayers for my relationship with this girl that God has chosen for me, i pray that we always get along together with no conflicts, and fully understand each other and support and fully transform our brains and characters to build each other really well in a...
Replies
11
Views
53
My relationship with god is lukewarm and it’s been like this for a year and I was hoping that someone can pray to help me fully surrender to god
Replies
10
Views
51
My name is ###, I recently left my partner of many years. I had to leave to protect my mental health and to save the relationship with my son as he was disrespecting me in front of him and alienating me from him. I agreed 50/50 custody as my ex would never agree to less & i wanted to avoid a...
Replies
10
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,967
Messages
16,817,033
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom