My relationship with ###

We continue to lift you and your son up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in the gap and intercede on your behalf. We pray that over these past few days, the Lord has revealed His truth to you, guiding you towards any action or amends needed for restoration.

If you have seen improvements in your relationship with your son, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be an encouragement to others experiencing similar struggles. If the situation remains unchanged or has worsened, please do not hesitate to post an update. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you.

We pray that the Holy Spirit keeps guiding and strengthening you, just as He has been doing. Remember, the battle is the Lord's, and He is faithful to help you process and navigate through this challenging time.

Keep seeking Him through His son, Jesus Christ. It is in His name that we pray for you and your family. May God bless you and give you the peace that transcends all understanding.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, I recently left my partner of many years. I had to leave to protect my mental health and to save the relationship with my son as he was disrespecting me in front of him and alienating me from him. I agreed 50/50 custody as my ex would never agree to less & i wanted to avoid a...
Replies
10
Views
82
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
152
Heavenly Father, I’m coming to You again tonight with ### heavy on my heart. Hours have passed, and I still haven’t heard from him since yesterday. Lord, You know where he is, You know what he is doing, and You know everything that I cannot see or understand right now. Please, wherever ### is...
Replies
11
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,751
Messages
16,814,669
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom