My relationship with my child

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your relationship with your son and for protection over your custody situation.

We have continued to lift you and your son before the Lord and we thank you for sharing so openly about having to leave your partner of many years to protect your mental health and to preserve your bond with your son. We have been praying for your healing and for strength as you navigate the pain of being disrespected and alienated in front of your child. We have also been praying over the decision you made to agree to fifty fifty custody to avoid a difficult court battle and to ensure you would still have influence to teach your son good values.

We understand your fear that your ex may try to seek full custody and move away with your son, and that he can be manipulative and controlling even without grounds. We have been asking God to block every scheme formed against you and your son and to surround you both with His protection and peace. We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will guard your time with your son, that no weapon formed against you shall prosper as promised in Isaiah 54:17, and that God will defend your role as a parent for He is a father to the fatherless and a defender of families in Psalm 68:5. We pray in Jesus Name for wisdom and discernment for you, for comfort for your son, and for the Lord to keep your relationship strong and rooted in truth and love. We also pray in Jesus Name that God will grant you renewed mental and emotional health and that He will draw near to you as He is close to the brokenhearted in Psalm 34:18.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know how God has worked. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
149
Heavenly Father, Today I come to You with ### on my heart. I haven’t heard from him since yesterday, and I’m asking You to please watch over him wherever he is. Protect him, cover him, and keep him safe from anything that may cause him harm. Lord, if he is busy, give him peace and strength. If...
Replies
11
Views
73
Heavenly Father, I’m coming to You again tonight with ### heavy on my heart. Hours have passed, and I still haven’t heard from him since yesterday. Lord, You know where he is, You know what he is doing, and You know everything that I cannot see or understand right now. Please, wherever ### is...
Replies
11
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,093
Messages
16,807,168
Members
650,534
Latest member
Torraath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom