God, Thank you for this day and all you have made. I am thankful for Jesus in my life. I am thankful for my relatives and my family. I pray for my relatives and my family, my co-workers, my customers and my friends and those I don’t know. I pray for those on here. I pray your prayers are answered. I pray for myself a personal friendship with God, wisdom, knowledge, and truth and love and mercy, all the glory to God, to laugh, love, to be kind and true. I pray for peace everywhere I walk, when I talk, who I’m with. I pray to do good all my days. I pray to be like perfect at night. I pray my dreams are sweet. I pray for those I love. God, I pray for my friendship and relationship with you. I pray you are in control. I pray for my favorite actor, ###, some day he is engaged, while he says he ain’t, he don’t look happy with the woman the media is saying he is with, I pray he will meet someone who brings out the good in him. I pray for me, meet ### someday and I can make him laugh down right deep and have a true smile plastered on his face. I pray for true intentions with him, he is my favorite actor. I pray for peace between all the nations. I pray for our world gets better. I pray for all I know. God, I pray! Amen
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
God, Thank you for this day and all you have made. I am thankful for Jesus in my life. I am thankful for my relatives and my family. I pray for my relatives and my family, my co-workers, my customers and my friends and those I don’t know. I pray for those on here. I pray your prayers are answered. I pray for myself a personal friendship with God, wisdom, knowledge, and truth and love and mercy, all the glory to God, to laugh, love, to be kind and true. I pray for peace everywhere I walk, when I talk, who I’m with. I pray to do good all my days. I pray to be like perfect at night. I pray my dreams are sweet. I pray for those I love. God, I pray for my friendship and relationship with you. I pray you are in control. I pray for my favorite actor, ###, some day he is engaged, while he says he ain’t, he don’t look happy with the woman the media is saying he is with, I pray he will meet someone who brings out the good in him. I pray for me, meet ### someday and I can make him laugh down right deep and have a true smile plastered on his face. I pray for true intentions with him, he is my favorite actor. I pray for peace between all the nations. I pray for our world gets better. I pray for all I know. God, I pray! Amen

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, You know exactly what we need right now. I don't want to force anything or burden anyone. If there are people You intend to use as an instrument of help—my children, my siblings, or our relatives—please touch their hearts and open their eyes to our situation. If they have enough to share...
Replies
10
Views
77
Lord, I come to You today with a confused and heavy heart. I don't know what to do next, and sometimes I feel lost about our situation. Lord, please take away this feeling of fear, confusion, and discouragement. Give me peace where my heart is troubled and clarity where I don't know which way to...
Replies
11
Views
145
“Lord, You know how much I have given and how tired I am. I don't want to keep score with my children, but tonight my heart hurts. Please heal the part of me that feels forgotten. Give me wisdom not to expect from people what only You can provide. And please open a way for us to have what we...
Replies
15
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,222
Messages
16,785,703
Members
648,797
Latest member
Haloidorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom