God, Thank you for this day and all you have made. I am thankful for Jesus in my life. I am thankful for my relatives and my family. I pray for my relatives and my family, my co-workers, my customers and my friends and those I don’t know. I pray for those on here. I pray your prayers are answered. I pray for myself a personal friendship with God, wisdom, knowledge, and truth and love and mercy, all the glory to God, to laugh, love, to be kind and true. I pray for peace everywhere I walk, when I talk, who I’m with. I pray to do good all my days. I pray to be like perfect at night. I pray my dreams are sweet. I pray for those I love. God, I pray for my friendship and relationship with you. I pray you are in control. I pray for my favorite actor, ###, some day he is engaged, while he says he ain’t, he don’t look happy with the woman the media is saying he is with, I pray he will meet someone who brings out the good in him. I pray for me, meet ### someday and I can make him laugh down right deep and have a true smile plastered on his face. I pray for true intentions with him, he is my favorite actor. I pray for peace between all the nations. I pray for our world gets better. I pray for all I know. God, I pray! Amen
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
God, Thank you for this day and all you have made. I am thankful for Jesus in my life. I am thankful for my relatives and my family. I pray for my relatives and my family, my co-workers, my customers and my friends and those I don’t know. I pray for those on here. I pray your prayers are answered. I pray for myself a personal friendship with God, wisdom, knowledge, and truth and love and mercy, all the glory to God, to laugh, love, to be kind and true. I pray for peace everywhere I walk, when I talk, who I’m with. I pray to do good all my days. I pray to be like perfect at night. I pray my dreams are sweet. I pray for those I love. God, I pray for my friendship and relationship with you. I pray you are in control. I pray for my favorite actor, ###, some day he is engaged, while he says he ain’t, he don’t look happy with the woman the media is saying he is with, I pray he will meet someone who brings out the good in him. I pray for me, meet ### someday and I can make him laugh down right deep and have a true smile plastered on his face. I pray for true intentions with him, he is my favorite actor. I pray for peace between all the nations. I pray for our world gets better. I pray for all I know. God, I pray! Amen

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You today with a confused and heavy heart. I don't know what to do next, and sometimes I feel lost about our situation. Lord, please take away this feeling of fear, confusion, and discouragement. Give me peace where my heart is troubled and clarity where I don't know which way to...
Replies
11
Views
145
“Lord, I pray for the day when I no longer have to ask anyone for help. Please provide enough for my family so that I can stand on my own feet with dignity and peace. Heal my heart from the painful words I have heard, and give me the strength not to carry them with me. If You bless me with...
Replies
13
Views
179
Lord thank you. I pray for my strength and happiness, you know my struggles and story. I pray my grandson ### make it home back to ### safely from ### protect him Lord. Watch over my grandson ### keep him safe and out of trouble. I pray that ### and ### find jobs as soon as possible and go back...
Replies
9
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom